Teeth Whitening Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for use by children under the age of 12.
- Do NOT use if pregnant or lactating, if teeth or gums are not healthy, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If in doubt, please check with your dental professional.
- Do not swallow more than the usual amount. If more than the usual amount is swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- If gum irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs, stop using the product and consult your dentist.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, wipe off and rinse well with water.
- Effective only on natural teeth.
- If irritation is extremely sore or blisters develop, you may be experiencing an allergic reaction. Consult a dentist or doctor right away.
You Might Also Be Interested In…
Many people are interested in whitening their teeth or getting into the teeth whitening business. Whereas not everyone needs to understand how the tooth appears more white at the molecular level, anyone wanting to offer teeth whitening services should be able to...