Teeth Whitening Training
Why Choose Training & Certification by Beaming White?
Beaming White is the first teeth whitening company to offer a training and certification program for non-dentists, which we started offering in 2008. Much, if not most, of what is taught by others was copied directly from our original training materials, but those are so old that if you get trained by someone else, you might be getting outdated information. We will update our new training program regularly, so you know you will get the most current information and techniques available.
Coming Soon: Our live and Zoom training classes will be provided by registered dental assistants or by the founder of the company, who many people consider to be one of the founders of teeth whitening for the professional beauty industry. We do not know of another training program for non-dentists offered by dental professionals. Learn from people that previously worked for years in a dental office!
We do not just teach you how to perform a teeth whitening treatment – that is easy. We give you the theory and scientific background to understand how teeth whitening occurs. We teach you how to do it safely, legally, and how to limit your liability and protect yourself. We also provide all the information you need to be able to answer your customers’ questions accurately and professionally because if you cannot give them good, honest answers, they will not trust you and will not want your treatment.
Did we mention that this course can be free? If you purchase a professional package from us, this course is included for free.
- 31 Lessons
- 15 Quizzes
- 8 Training Videos
- 1 Final Exam
- 4 Marketing Videos (for YOU to share with your clients)
- Documents and Forms
- Printed Certificate of Completion (mailed to you upon passing the Final Exam)
- Ongoing Support
- History of Teeth Whitening
- History of Beaming White
- Consumer Tutorial Videos
- After-Care Instructions
- Customer Consent Form / Waiver
- The Science Behind Teeth Whitening
- Types & Causes of Tooth Staining
- Recognizing Dental Conditions
- Types of Teeth Whitening Lights
- Types of Teeth Whitening Gel
- Gel Strengths – Allowed / Recommended (USA & Canada)
- Gel Strengths – Allowed / Recommended (Rest of World)
- Types of Professional Whitening Kits and Gel Application Method
- Expectations and Results
- Risks and Potential Side Effect
- Adding Teeth Whitening to Your List of Services
- Starting a Stand-Alone Teeth Whitening Business
- Making Money: Pricing and Upselling
- Take-Home Products Guide
- Legal Aspects of Professional Teeth Whitening
- Welcoming the Client
- Prepping the Client
- Advanced Kit Treatment
- Pre-Loaded Tray Treatment
- After the Treatment
What makes the Beaming White teeth whitening certification program different?
What else do our students and customers get?
And the best part…
Become a Beaming White Certified Teeth Whitening Technician
You can get trained and certified in one day! The course takes about 4 hours to complete. With our teeth whitening certification, you’ll be on your way to making more money by adding teeth whitening to the services you provide or starting a stand-alone teeth whitening business.
Two Ways to Get Started
Learn at Your Own Pace
When you pass the exam, you’ll receive a beautiful, frame-able certificate to show your clients that you are trained and certified in the Beaming White System of teeth whitening.
Our system gives the absolute best whitening results possible in one hour without having to apply a protective barrier to the gums. We also manufacture the gel that you’ll use to whiten teeth.
Ready to Get Started?
To become our TOP PRIORITY, click the call now button or fill out this form.
NOTE: By submitting this form, you agree to receive periodic marketing messages from which you can easily unsubscribe.