Whiten Your Teeth
There are many methods, services and products to whiten your teeth. You may choose to whiten your teeth at home or have them professionally whitened. It’s entirely up to you, but we can make a personalized recommendation for you if you Take the Quiz.
If you want to whiten your teeth at home, the possibilities are endless in terms of products on the market. It makes our heads spin just to think about it. At Beaming White, we’ve simplified things for you, because we know you need to:
We’ve created a select group of highly effective products for both categories. Most of our home whitening products contain a potent amount of carbamide peroxide in the gel, but we also have a few products for home whitening that contain hydrogen peroxide gel and we even have some peroxide-free teeth whitening products. When you Take the Quiz, we will help you find the perfect product to whiten your teeth at home. You can trust Beaming White products to whiten teeth fast, safely, and effectively.
Active Ingredients in Home Whitening Products
- Safe & Gentle: Causes little tooth sensitivity or gum irritation on most customers.
- Very Effective: Gives professional results when used properly.
- Multi-Purpose: Can be used to whiten, to prevent color regression, to enhance results after a professional whitening treatment, or to maintain results after a whitening treatment.
- Long-Lasting: Results last up to a year.
- Length of Time: It takes a longer time to see results than with hydrogen peroxide. We recommend that you use it daily for up to 10 days, and you need to leave it on for at least 30 minutes per application.
- A small percentage of people are allergic to carbamide peroxide teeth whitening gels and might get swelling and blistering on their lips and gums. This goes away but can be painful.
- Use once or twice EVERY day without skipping.
- If you have sensitive skin, apply vitamin-E oil onto your lips and gums before and after using. You can also apply lip balm before using.
- Look for concentrations between 22% and 44% for maximum safety and effectiveness.
- Use remineralizing gel at the end of the whitening treatment.
- Most Effective: HP is the most effective whitening ingredient available. It all depends on the concentration: the higher the concentration, the more dramatic the whitening. This is what most dentists use for chair-side treatments.
- Fast: HP is the fastest way to dramatically whiten teeth. It’s the most effective gel for 1 hour tooth whitening.
- May cause tooth sensitivity and gum/lip irritation if not used properly or in too high of a concentration. Needs refrigeration. For these reasons, it is seldom used in home whitening kits.
- A small percentage of people are allergic to hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening gels and might get swelling and blistering on their lips and gums. This goes away but can be painful.
- Deluxe Home Whitening Kit
- Safe: Releases less than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Non-Peroxide: Meets restrictions on teeth whitening products in the European Union.
- Effective: Very effective. Moreover, since it doesn’t open up the pores of the enamel it’s safe to be used more often, without harming your tooth enamel.
- Fast: Results are immediate.
- Treatment has to be repeated often.
- Results don’t last as long as with peroxide-based gels.
- Should be used with special “activator/cleaning” liquid, which needs to be rubbed on the teeth for about one minute prior to the gel application.
- Safe: Special non-abrasive formula.
- Non-Peroxide: It releases 0% peroxide so it complies with restrictions in the European Union.
- Effective: Very fast-acting and effective.
- Natural: Sodium bicarbonate is considered to be a natural ingredient.
- Too high concentrations of sodium bicarbonate can be aggressive on the enamel.
- As fast and effective as peroxide gel, but results don’t last as long.
Whiten Teeth Professionally
It used to be that if you wanted to get your teeth whitened, you had to go to the dentist. But now if you want to whiten your teeth professionally, you’ll find the service offered in salons, spas, gyms, in malls, and even on cruise ships! We discuss the pros and cons of dental whitening versus non-dental whitening here:
At The Dentist
There are many advantages to having your teeth professionally whitened at a dentist office, such as…
Dental Exam and Teeth Cleaning
The dentist can give you an exam to determine if you have any problem with your teeth or gums. A dental professional can also clean your teeth if needed, which would allow for better results from your teeth whitening treatment.
Custom Mouth Trays
The custom mouth trays a dentist makes will give a better fit than any mouth tray that comes in a home whitening kit. The better fit helps to put the gel in better contact with tooth surfaces as well as helps to prevent seepage of the gel onto the gums, which could cause some irritation.
High Powered Gels
Only a dentist is able to use gels with the most potent concentrations of hydrogen peroxide. Because these gels are so strong, they require the application of a gingival barrier. A gingival barrier may only be applied by a dentist or dental professional and protects the gums from the powerful gels.
Many dentists swear by our Advanced Kit (16% hydrogen peroxide) and our Pro Kit (38% hydrogen peroxide) but we also manufacture whitening products for dentists under several private labels. Just ask if the kit your dentist uses is made in the USA by Beaming White! If so, you’re sure to get good results.
Probably the main reason people opt to have their teeth professionally whitened by a non-dentist is the higher cost typically associated with having their teeth whitened at the dentist. The other reason is because with advances in teeth whitening technology, non-dental professionals are able to provide excellent teeth whitening results in less than an hour.
At a Salon, Spa or Kiosk
Today, just about anyone in the beauty industry may professionally whiten your teeth because most countries have determined that teeth whitening is a cosmetic treatment, not a medical or dental procedure.
These teeth whitening professionals are able to guide you with a self-administe red teeth whitening treatment that gives you results that can be just as good and as fast as from a dentist, but at a lower cost. If you want to whiten your teeth fast and effectively, but also affordably, and you don’t mind applying the whitening gel to your teeth yourself, this might be the perfect option for you.
Be sure to always ask for the Beaming White System when you want safe and effective 1 hour teeth whitening (aka laser teeth whitening).