Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Business Models
Ever since teeth whitening was determined to be a cosmetic procedure and not a dental procedure, the doors have been open for just about any entrepreneurial minded person to capitalize on this profitable and popular service. There are different ways to make money in cosmetic teeth whitening. These are the most common business models…
Teeth Whitening Clinic
Generally speaking, a teeth whitening clinic offers only teeth whitening procedures and products. However, the clinic could be located within another business or even something that is “held.” For example, a dentist could hold a teeth whitening clinic and invite all his patients for a special deal on teeth whitening. A smile bar, popular in Europe, is essentially a small clinic that specializes in 1 hour laser teeth whitening.
Teeth Whitening Spa, Salon, or Other Location
Adding teeth whitening to the services you already provide at a certain location (spa or salon, gym, tanning salon, etc.) is a terrific way to profit with cosmetic teeth whitening. If you have a location where you offer beauty or body-related products or services, you can easily add teeth whitening and it will be immediately profitable because you already have the traffic and you incur no additional fixed costs.
Teeth Whitening Kiosk or Inline Store
A teeth whitening kiosk or inline store in a mall can be the most profitable way to be in the teeth whitening business, but you have to do it right. Because of the economic slowdown, many kiosks are closing down because they don’t have enough traffic. However, our best customer has an inline store at a mall in Texas. Most of the teeth whitening kiosks in other malls in his city are closing down, yet he is extremely successful and he is now taking over the kiosks that are closing down. How does he do it? He uses our system to give amazing results that generate lots of referrals. With our system you can do this too. With most other systems you won’t get good enough results, and you will probably fail. We can even supply you with an affordable teeth whitening kiosk with 3 privacy booths that has been approved by most large mall operators.
Mobile Teeth Whitening Business
Many of our customers perform treatments at different salons, spas and gyms. They set up deals with these kinds of locations in which the facility sets up the appointments and you show up with the teeth whitening equipment and supplies and perform the treatments. You split the revenues with the local business owner. If you knock on enough doors, you’ll find many good partners and this could be very profitable for you. Our Mobile Teeth Whitening Package is perfect for the following:
- Trade Show, Fairs, Festivals: Exhibiting at these events can be very profitable. The key is to be the only one or one of very few offering the service at the particular show or event. If you have exclusivity on teeth whitening at the show it can be very profitable.
- Teeth Whitening Party: If you have a large social network, you can start get your friends to host a teeth whitening party in the same vein as they would host a Tupperware party.
- Home Service: Some people want their teeth whitened but they don’t want to do it in a public or even semi-public place. If you set up local ads, you can go to people’s homes to perform the treatment. You will probably want to charge a premium for this service or try to convert them into a teeth whitening party.
- Spas and Salons: Sometimes a salon or spa will book appointments for their customers in their salon and have you do the whitening instead of doing it themselves.
- Fundraisers: Take your mobile teeth whitening business to a fundraiser for the local high school, dance team, church, or other charity.
Even before we introduced the Pro Whitening Kit™ we already had dentists and dental hygienists that had bought our system. Although our 16% Advanced Whitening Kit™ does not give the same results as our Pro Whitening Kit, the results are still so good that most dentists find them good enough. They like this kit because they don’t have to spend time protecting the gums with a gingival barrier and because this system does not give any tooth sensitivity to most patients. If you are a dental professional, you might have to try out both kits to determine the one you prefer. However, unlike other cosmetic teeth whitening companies, we at least give you the choice.
Teeth Whitening Distributor or Reseller
Our distributors and resellers are authorized to sell our products without necessarily having to offer teeth whitening services. If you have an online store, you can add teeth whitening products and supplies and we will drop ship for you. Or, you can add our products to the list of products you already sell to dentists, salons, spas, etc. It’s really up to you and what you are good at or feel comfortable with.
If you are a good salesperson and/or can manage a group of good sales people, you can make a lot of money in this industry.
The model that is best for you depends on your skills, circumstances and available capital. If you really want to become part of the booming cosmetic teeth whitening industry, we’re sure you’ll find a business model that works for you.